Pistilli Grand Manor

Our Vision

The Pistilli Grand Manor is conveniently located at 45-02 Ditmars Boulevard between 45th and 46th Streets. This location is easily accessible via the subway. The history of the Pistilli Grand Manor is what distinguishes it from other condominiums in Astoria. Built back in 1902, this building was originally designed as a piano factory for Henry Steinway. The factory was also utilized during World War II to produce gliders for the troops. The factory was used by the piano maker for several decades until the much larger facility located on Steinway Place was completed. It wasn’t until 2003 when Pistilli Realty Group purchased the building that its transformation finally began. With the Pistilli Grand Manor completely renovated, prospective residents will be able to choose from a large selection of beautiful units. The condominium complex has been specifically designed to meet the needs of its residents who are looking for affordable, yet luxury and functional housing opportunities. In addition to the selection of condominium units, the Pistilli Grand Manor also features approximately 20,000 square feet of commercial space.